Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Warren Family Photoshoot


Sunday I had the great pleasure of taking the Warren family’s photos. They consist of mom Tara, dad Blake, and baby boy Nolan. Let me just tell you how cute Mr. Nolan is. He is 25 lbs of pure joy. Just looking at him makes you grin. When we first started, we put him in the grass so I could get some shots and apparently that did not go over well with him. The look on his face said “What in the world is touching me??” He crinkled his brows and stared at the grass daring it to do something.
As we walked through Berry taking shots he showed interest everywhere we went. He was one of the most curious little boys I’ve ever met. I ended our session in the fountain catching the expression of a beautiful little boy as he kicked happily in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment