Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm back!..........hopefully :)





Have you missed me??  I hope so!  Let me first say that I have missed blogging sooooooo bad.  Every day I mean to get on here and add something but of course with a husband and 3 girls that's near impossible.  I have vowed to at least write on here once every other day.  Even if it's just to say hello and give a recap of my day.  Cayli will be starting on August 5th and Naty will start back on the 18th.  This year Naty will be going to school 5 days a week from 8:30 to 2:20......... so blogging should be easier because I will have 6 hours of free time every day.  Well it is time for me to go now because we are going over Melissa's to jump in the pool and cook out.  I hope everyone has a blessed day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment