Thursday, January 26, 2012

The workout of my life

I just completed the most amazing workout.  I did leg squats, arm bends?, cardio, and pretty much anything and everything.  I think I ended up working every muscle in my body.  By the time I was done, I admit...........I was sweating.  The great thing is I didn't have to pay for this workout....sorta.  No, I have not purchased a high tech weight bench.  Where did I do this amazing workout you ask??

Walmart :)

Grocery shopping.  After the bending to retrieve the items, reaching for other items, adding more and more weight to my buggy and doing a lap with an extra 100lb, I was feeling the burn.  But that's not all....then you have to load the items onto the conveyor belt as fast as you can and run to the bagging area to load them back in the buggy.  By the time I walked all the way to my car my heart was racing.

Wow, I thought.  I could do this everyday!  This works every muscle in my body!

But......sadly, I do not have enough money and we don't eat that much in groceries for me to do this the recommended 3 days a week.

What fun things do you do when you exercise??

No comments:

Post a Comment