Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2nd day

The 2nd day has proven to be a little more difficult, but I have stayed strong and pushed through the temptations.  Today Doug and I decided to go to Goldberg's Deli because the breakfast is to die for!  We decided this last night so I had already started planning out what I was going to do.  Here's my breakdown:

2/1/12

Breakfast:
Strawberries N'Cream Slim Fast Shake (before I left the house for Atlanta)
1 scrambled egg
2 turkey links
4 tomato slices
1 cup coffee

Lunch:
Fresco chicken soft taco from Taco Bell
Kellogg's fiber bar

Dinner:
1 Taco (ground turkey, low carb tortilla wrap, Rotel tomatos)

Snacks:
1 med banana
1 TBSP of peanut butter

Drinks:
Monster (my weakness)
8 glasses of water

Even though I plan on exercising, I haven't had the opportunity yet.  I am actually looking forward to it though because the more exercise means the more calories I can eat.  Am I thinking correctly? lol.

*One thing I did try to do today was eat slower.  I was determined to make those tacos last till the very end.  Usually the food is consumed within 5 minutes and then I'm left to sit there and twiddle my thumbs while there's still food left.  Until tomorrow!

Keep on keeping on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment