Thursday, February 2, 2012

Yay Me!!

First of all, I have to say that....I am soooo proud of myself!  This morning started off with Ella waking up at 4:30 with a fever and puking up mucus all in the floor (sorry for the visual).  My day to Atlanta was cancelled so Doug took Natalie to school by himself.  (LOVE HIM!)  After going back to sleep for a couple more hours we woke up feeling pretty refreshed.  Her fever was gone but the snotty nose wasn't. 

I told myself that no matter what I would do my best with sticking to my diet.  Even though I was going to be home almost all day by myself and didn't have anyone encouraging me not to eat, I was feeling pretty good about it and knew I could do this..........and I did!!  I even fed Ella some yummy food and didn't even eat off her plate!  Usually I sneak one bite, and then another, and then another.  Not today though!

2-2-12

Breakfast:
Strawberries N'Cream slim fast shake

Lunch:
Starkist Lunch to Go (chunk light tuna)

Dinner:
Steamed spinach
2 scrambled eggs
ketchup (everything taste better with ketchup)

Snacks:
coffee with cream and sugar
container of Dole peaches
1 Gala apple

Drinks:
8 cups of water
1 can of Redbull (my heart is still with Monster's but unfortunately they don't make a small can and I know that I would drink the whole thing which is 200 ugly calories.)

As of right now I still have 206 calories left which doesn't bother me at all because I just baked some Banana Walnut muffins made with whole grain that is 160 calories a piece and I am looking forward to consuming one.

FYI: I am not a huge water fan, I would honestly prefer a coke but I have found some packets of drink mix that I love!  It's Crystal Light energy grape flavored and wild strawberry flavor.  Although it carries 10 calories per pack, it also gives me that needed caffeine and is a whole lot better than cokes.

I have actually found myself standing a little bit taller today.  When I jumped on the scale this morning I found that I have lost 5 lbs since Monday!  I know that most of that is water weight but it has given me the esteem boost to go another day.

Keep on keeping on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment