Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tornado known as Naty


As I sit here in bed with the laptop on 1 side and the 2 babies surrounding me, I reconsider my decision to consume a Java Monster energy drink at 10 at night.  Considering that bedtime is at 10, it was definitely a bad decision. 
Since I had all this energy, I start to clean up the tornado known as Natalie that hit the girl’s room last Friday.  Natalie had a friend over and while I was trying to get Ella to sleep Natalie was taking out every single piece of hanging clothes that was in their closet.  What was she doing with them you ask??  Well that was the great part.  As you can tell in the photograph, she was taking her time spreading them all over the bedroom.  I figured I couldn’t wait any longer to clean it up so considering I had just downed an energy drink it was as good a time as any. 
As I fill my arms with clean clothes from the floor, I tried not to lose it.  Let me just add that this wasn’t the first time I had tried to clean it up.  I had tried to at least separate Cayli and Naty’s clothes into different piles but I kid you not, Naty threw them in the floor each and every time.  So needless to say I was not in the best of moods.  Plus nighttime seems to make my whole family nasty.  Everyone is just ready to go to bed……..but Natalie.  She wakes up early, takes no nap, and fights to the very end.  Fun times, fun times I tell you.  I finally start getting the “evil” glances from my hubby and try to speed things along.  I finally get everything hung up but decide not to hang them in the closet just yet.
My daughter will certainly feel my wrath if I wake up in the morning to find the clothes in the floor………

No comments:

Post a Comment