Monday, January 16, 2012

Goals for the week

I have decided that it might be good to start setting goals for myself.  I figured that if I shared them with everyone it might hold me more accountable and make me have to do them. :)  I am going to start off with simple ones that I know I can complete (I hope) and then progress to more challenging ones.

Here goes:

-Walk 3 days for at least 30 min. a day

-Clean out my car (my husband will love this.  This also counts if he does it for me)  :)

-Rearrange the pictures in my hallway.

-Drink 1-32 oz jug of water a day.

-Finish 'Step on a Crack' by James Patterson

-Complete a 15 min dovation daily

-Sit down with my kids and complete a therapy exercise at least 3 days.


I know these can be accomplished.  Like I said, I am starting off small and I'm going to work myself up to bigger and better things. 

Next Monday, I will let you know how I did with these goals (I promise to be honest) and I will also set new ones.

Happy Goaling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment