Friday, May 27, 2011

Root Beer



This is a warning to all the fans of the Faygo machine outside of WFO grocery store in town.
After leaving Wal-Mart, Doug and I realized that we were terribly thirsty.  Doug had the bright idea since we didn’t have much money, to go to the $.30 Faygo machine outside of WFO near K-Mart.  This idea excited me because who doesn’t like cheap can drinks?  Doug pulled me up to the curb and I eagerly hopped out to get our drinks.  Doug decided on punch while I had to have root beer.  As I hopped back in the car Doug started to drink his while I had to rearrange myself.  You see, I always have to travel with no fewer than 3 bags.  Before I got a chance to open mine he made the comment “Ooooh, it’s like a slushie!  It’s so cold it’s got ice floating around in it.” 
This should have been my warning but of course I didn’t think anything of it.  As we pulled up to the red light I eagerly opened up my can.  Let me just say that as soon as I started to open it I was suddenly sprayed with root beer.  It was going everywhere!  I opened up the car door and held it outside to try to keep the inside of the car as dry as I could.  Then the light turned green.  We couldn’t just sit there so I had no choice but to roll down the window and hold the can out.  It was still pouring!  Are you kidding me??  When I started to notice the can’s spewing come to an end, I pulled the can back inside and realized the entire can was FROZEN!
Talk about being upset.  I was looking forward to that root beer so much and Faygo let me down.  Doug and I figured out that his didn’t spew because it wasn’t carbonated.  I just HAD to have my root beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment